Monday 13 August 2012

Trust in the LOA

Today yet another miracle was at work. I am currently trying to set up my own business where you can pay for me to coach you to use the Law of Attraction. The website will give you access to a free ebook which will explain the basics about accessing the genie with in the lamp of your life. Myself and my girlfriend were looking for places to print good business cards for a reasonable price and the best one we found was vista print.

Now vista print looked great, but even at the price of £20 per 1000 cards it seemed a little bit out of my depth a first.

But not to worry! The law of attraction was in action! When I arrived back at my girlfriends house she had a parcel that had come in the post from Amazon, upon opening the parcel below and behold there it was; a voucher from Vista print, ready to take 90% of that price down. I was baffled and amazed and filled up with a sense of great gratitude.

This Law of Attraction thing really works. Starting to believe in it makes you question how surreal life really is? Have we been living in a reality that is way too normal? Sadly some don't believe in the Law and this brings chances of it working for you down to zero.

Don't be one of those people! Trust in the law of attraction and watch this space for the FREE ebook and my website coming very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment