Tuesday 14 August 2012

Being Thankful is Easy!

I'm always talking about what I want in these blogs. Those of you who have been following this from the start will also realise what else I talk about; what I'm thankful for. What inspires me. The thing is, that in this life all of us tend to look straight towards the negatives, we'll focus on what we want and what our subconscious tells us is that we're never going to get it unless we work really hard at getting it and nothing comes without hard work right?

Well I agree that nothing comes with some form of work, but by no means does it have to be hard, what I mean to say is although the work can be tough sometimes, the work doesn't have to be without pleasure. The definition of the word work is as follows:

Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

Now where in that sentence does it say anything negative? There is nothing wrong with a bit of work, if that mental or physical effort is making you feeling bad you're working all wrong, what you want to be doing is working in a way that you enjoy, having fun while you do it, sure it is effort but something we all seem to start thinking is things like: I need to have any job at all to get money, money isn't going to come easy you know? I have bills to pay!

Thing is here I am telling you that you don't have to have a life that is only good enough. Sure, right now you're probably saying but I can't help it Allan, I need my job to live. No. You need your money to live. By no means am I saying quit your job, at the minute it's true you need the money and if that's what you're living off don't quit the job but apply the Law of Attraction and work at it to get the job that you want.

Between me and you, in two days I get my results for my Media exam. Since I started college I've been agreeing that I can get a B because I'm ok at it, I haven't said ooo I'm so good I deserve an A, I've been way too worried about the disappointment to even aim to get an A at all. But since I started applying the Law of Attraction I have dared to say that I will get an A. I have dared to want an A and that is the first step to me attracting it.

The other thing I have done is meditate because that helps me relieve the little bit of negative worry and the doubt at the back of my thoughts, it also gives me chance to visualise getting that A, to train myself to expect an A. This here is the Law of Attraction at work. I currently have no idea of my results but I will trust in the LOA to bring what I have asked for.

Finally the be all and end all of this process. I take time to thank the universe/God/the Divine/Allah/Buddah/my greater self for the opportunity I've had.

When I sat and thought, already so many things have happened for me, all the wants I've said and have received, all of the things I've been given and helped to achieve that I should be grateful. I would never be waiting for this Media result if I hadn't been allowed in college, I would never have got into college if it wasn't for what I learnt at Sixth Form and without those all important GCSE's I would never have got into Sixth Form.

So look at that big list of things to be grateful for, all that to attract this one result. What I want you to do is say what you want for example -

"I want the job of my dreams"

-now from that want, think of what you already have and allow yourself to be thankful for it. For the above example it could be-

"Thank you for my current job"
"Thank you for the people at my job"
"Thank you for the interviews I've had"
"Thank you for my experience"
"Thank you for the support I've been give"
"Thank you for helping me try"

Just about anything and everything that you can be grateful for think it and thank. Thank, thank, thank because I want does get. But I want doesn't get is a term mainly told to spoilt brats, the difference between a spoilt brat and someone who gets what they want is gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment